Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Punta Gorda and Charlotte County Criminal Lawyer David A. Brener Handles All State and Federal Crimes

Phone: (239) 332-1100. My firm handles all state and federal crimes, and we accept cases in the criminal courts of Charlotte County, Florida. My office is right next to the federal court and across the street from the state courts in Fort Myers. Punta Gorda is less than a half hour away from my office, and my firm has represented dozens of people in Charlotte County in both felony and misdemeanor court, for murder and other violent crimes, drug offenses, DUI and driving charges, probation violations, and economic crimes. My Associate, Tom DeMine, and I make the time to meet with our clients from Punta Gorda and the rest of Charlotte County, and encourage our clients to consult often and stay abreast of their case as the defense is developed. For more information, visit our website at http://www.justiceisourpassion.com/.
David A. Brener has been peer review rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale Hubbell, and is in the Bar Registry of Preeminent Attorneys through 2011.